“7 Signs that your consciousness has actually shifted:
1. The new state has normalized – That means you don’t have to force it. It feels like your new center of gravity, your new default mode of being. It wells up from deep within you and drives your thoughts and feelings. You don’t even have to try. It’s just who you are now.
2. Your previous state fades out – When you think back on it, it feels foreign and distant, like you can’t really identify with it anymore, like it’s another person. You can sort of recall what it was like, but more at arm’s length like you’re watching someone else’s life.
3. Your priorities change – Many things you were preoccupied with before now lose their importance, and things you didn’t care for before have taken on new meaning.
4. Your perceptions change – You notice things about people, about your surroundings, about life that you didn’t notice before. And what you used to notice all the time, you don’t really pay attention to anymore.
5. People act differently toward you – The types of people you attract, the way they look at you, how warm or cold they are toward you, these all undergo a transformation.
6. Your emotional reactions change – Since you view the world through a different lens, you no longer react the same way to life. So the character of your emotional responses changes. Old patterns of feelings become harder to access, and new feelings come more easily. That’s your soul resonance spectrum changing.
7. Synchronicities and dreams change – You experience a change in synchronicity in your life in terms of their types, meanings, intensity, and how often they occur. The quality of your dreams may change too, since dreams are primarily an expression of the subconscious, and it’s the subconscious that changes here because it’s a doorway to the deeper levels of your being.” ~Tom Montalk