Truthstream Media: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVEaFSr-jdTa_QE4PPSkVJw
“1. [The high profile event is] all the mainstream media will talk about, 24/7, creating a news bubble around the event, as if it’s the only thing going on in the entire world.
2. The police and the mainstream media almost immediately present a neatly packaged comprehensive narrative, and within 24 hours, it’s case closed… The media never questions the official narrative, even when there are obvious unanswered questions or blatantly conflicting eye witness accounts… Any other theories that deviate from the official packaged narrative are denied airtime and discounted immediately, despite how compelling they are.
3. The suspects are usually either taken out or they commit suicide, making sure there’s no one to prosecute and no trial, making it much easier to frame a patsy.
4. The suspects in these crimes usually have hardly any training, yet they’re able to carry out grand attacks with amazing precision. It just doesn’t make any sense.
5. Drills. Many times, there are drills involving the exact scenario of the attack happening around the same time or even simultaneously as the attack goes down, which helps to ensure that the false flag itself will be able to be carried out without too much interruption because a lot of people, in the confusion, will think it’s just a drill.
6. People in high places appear to have been forewarned about the event well before it happened.
7. The accused has ties to military intelligence or intelligence agencies including the FBI and the CIA.
8. Mysterious deaths [murders and “suicides”] of eye witnesses.
9. The mysterious disappearance of evidence and the classification of evidence.
10. Who benefits? Always ask who benefits. First ask whether or not the official narrative has any obvious political advantages to the government. The Isis and “lone wolf terror” narratives are, at this point, fear-based programming cues which urge the public to hand over more and more of their civil rights and freedoms while basically giving more power over to the government while at the same time justifying more foreign intervention and empire building wars… Also, check if there was any of pre-planned legislation that fits the event like a glove, and if that was already in the works… Finally, look for financial beneficiaries which include, but are not limited to, major banks, corporations, and defense contractors.” ~Melissa Dykes