“3) Living daringly and honestly:
– To follow the path that your (true) heart compels you.
– To walk away from situations that are killing you.
– To make choices you own and can live with.
– To take leaps of faith when appropriate.
– To live without spiritual regrets.
– To confront and overcome your ego-based fears.
– To accumulate meaningful experience.
– To put your wisdom, intuition and intelligence into practice and live it…
4) Mind over Matter:
– To know that your thoughts, feelings, beliefs, mindset, attitude, outlook,
etc. not only color what you perceive, but also shape what
experiences/people you attract in life.
– That you can and should resist giving into self-destructive, limiting
beliefs and moods that are distortions of reality, because they will
otherwise distort physical reality into seemingly confirming those mental
– That what you focus on most, you help bring into being.” ~Tom Montalk