“The Georgia Guidestones are a modern day Rosicrucian manifesto calling for (or announcing) a drastic change in the way the world is managed. The monument is of a great importance in the understanding of the forces covertly shaping today and tomorrow’s world. It materializes into stone the crucial link between secret societies, the world elite and the agenda for a New World Order…
The ten guides for a new Age of Reason are as follows:
1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely – improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion – faith – tradition – and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth – beauty – love – seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth – Leave room for nature – Leave room for nature.
…Many of the rules of the Guidestones do make sense for the preserving of Earth on a long-term basis. But between the idealistic words of the Guidestone’s authors and the actual way these policies would be applied on the masses – by power-hungry and greedy politicians – there is a world of difference. Reading between the lines, the Guidestones require from the masses the loss of many personal liberties and to submit to heightened governmental control on many social issues – not to mention the death of 92.5% of the population, and probably not those of the “elite.”‘
Also see, The Georgia Guidestones Have Officially Been Updated with the Year 2014
Also, New “2014” Cube REMOVED From Georgia Guide Stones – Revealing ADDITIONAL ENGRAVED CODES
And, The Destruction of the Coded 20-14 Georgia Guidestone Block
“Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure – one world, if you will. If that’s the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.” ~David Rockefeller, “Memoirs of David Rockefeller” p.405