“15 steps for making the most of this profound period of change and transformation:
1) Spend time in nature — connect with the peace and perfection of plants, trees, flowers and the night sky.
2) Take daily sun baths for 10 to 15 minutes…
3) Spend time each day nurturing yourself. Begin a new health regimen… receive spa treatments, massages, etc…
4) Clear up energy in your environment and arrange spaces in inspiring and uplifting ways.
5) Make time for creative play, focusing on the process rather than the product.
6) Allow your imagination to lead you on journeys in consciousness. Your imagination is your doorway to higher consciousness.
7) Practice yoga, tai chi and other forms of movement that align mind, body and spirit.
8) Make a gratitude list, expressing appreciation for everything in your life. This includes any challenges or tests…
9) Donate to charities that help animals, the environment and the underprivileged…
10) Each time you encounter stress or negativity, align your thoughts and feelings with unconditional love…
11) Now more than ever it’s important to eat clean and healthy. On the priority list are root vegetables and dark, leafy vegetables.
12) Pay attention to the guidance and messages you receive within each moment. Messages will arrive in dreams and meditation. Journal thoughts, impressions and observations as well as any intuitive downloads you receive.
13) Notice any emotional triggers and open to their messages. People and situations will show up on many fronts to trigger any residual emotions you are holding.
14) Love and forgive yourself and others for any perceived imperfections. We hold soul contracts with numerous beings who have agreed to help us in our journey of self-awareness and vice versa.
15) Accept and embrace that you are a wise and powerful being capable to bestowing blessings on all you encounter.”
“[W]e are looking at an environmental 9/11 that was made to happen and those behind this carnage want it to be as extreme as possible to get maximum impact in terms of their goals of control and chaos. Yes, BP is a 100% Illuminati company now facing fantastic costs and public condemnation, but all these corporations are just vehicles and thus expendable as necessary to the core agenda…
The major target of this engineered horror is America and its economy… they are seeking to destroy the United States militarily and financially to bring this ‘superpower’ to its knees so it can be absorbed into a world government dictatorship via a North American Union…
Anything that affects America on such a scale would have a knock-on effect economically across the world – another bonus for the cabal which is seeking to create maximum chaos on every front to instigate the global problems to which it will offer its global solutions – a world political and military dictatorship.” ~David Icke
“Our modern American culture supports people becoming stuck in mental quagmires of drama, rules, stress, meetings, obligations, and the regurgitation of socially enforced programming… It’s hard to stay replenished and not get devoured by the energy in our American culture, where the global corporate economy reality has stamped its claw into seemingly every soul and region.
With the economy in our society at the heart of everything, and given its current state of recession, it is no surprise that it is so hard to stay grounded and embodied. We’re all scrambling in some fear-based, survival mode to pay rent, afford our bills and make sure we are fed… This society, this economy, all the concrete and banks and sidewalks serve to keep us enslaved to an energetically rigid, externally enforced belief structure of reality.
When we attune to the wisdom of the Earth, when we listen with our bodies, when we allow ourselves to be permeated by the mystery and the beauty of the Divine manifested as the Earth, we can begin to re-attune our energetic frequency to our embodiment of Divinity.”
“Only time will tell what the true environmental and human health impacts of the 2010 BP oil spill will be, but this is for certain: we need our oceans, our coral reefs and our marine life to survive. Coral reefs are already disappearing faster than rainforests, and dispersed oil is particularly deadly to coral reefs.
According to Charlie Veron, an Australian marine biologist regarded as the world’s foremost authority on coral reefs:
‘The future is horrific. There is no hope of reefs surviving to even mid-century in any form that we now recognize. If, and when, they go, they will take with them about one-third of the world’s marine biodiversity. Then there is a domino effect, as reefs fail, so will other ecosystems. This is the path of a mass extinction event, when most life, especially tropical marine life, goes extinct.'”